Kaspersky Sign In
Kaspersky is an antivirus software that defends your system against viruses and other online threats. Also, it provides you safe browsing and gives you a warning when you access any malicious websites. So, the software ensures that you are downloading any content or software from trusted websites only. Further, you need to follow the below-given set of instructions for account creation and Kaspersky Sign In.
How To Create Kaspersky Sign In Account?
In order to manage your purchased subscriptions and devices, you need to create an account. Follow the below-given steps carefully.
- In the very first place open your preferred web browser on your computer. For example, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.
- Now, visit the official website of Kaspersky. For this, enter “my.kaspersky.com” in the Address bar of your browser.
- After this, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- On the homepage of Kaspersky, click on the “Sign Up” tab. This tab is located at the upper right corner of the screen.
- As a result, it will show you a dialogue box on your screen. In order to create an account, you need to fulfill all the required details.
- Firstly, enter your email address to get important emails from Kaspersky.
- After that, set a strong and secure password according to the specifications mentioned below.
- Must include at least 8 characters and should not exceed more than 32 characters.
- Use both the uppercase and lowercase letters.
- At least one numeric value should be there.
- Use valid symbols.
- In the next field, you need to retype your password for confirmation.
- To receive notifications of the latest offers and news, select the given checkbox.
- Lastly, click on the “Create Account” tab. This tab is located at the bottom right corner of this window.
- Now, you will receive an email to confirm your account. So, open the mail and click on the “Verify” button.
- With this, the Kaspersky account creation process completes successfully.
Access Your Kaspersky Account?
Once you have created an account, you can log in to your Kaspersky account. So, follow the below-given detailed procedure for Kaspersky Sign In:
- First of all, open your preferred web browser on your computing device. For instance, you may have Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Thereafter, type in “my.kaspersky.com” in the address bar of your browser. You will get the Address bar at the top of the page.
- Then, press the Enter key on your keyboard and wait for the pages to load completely.
- Afterwards, you are required to click on the “Sign In” tab. This tab is located in the middle of the page.
- As a result, a new dialogue box will appear on your screen. Here, you have to type your email address that is associated with the Kaspersky account.
- In the next field, type the password that you have used at the time of account creation.
- Now, tick mark the checkbox next to “Remember me for 30 days” to save your login email address and password. After this, you will not be asked to enter your login credentials whenever you signed in again.
- Finally, click on the “Kaspersky Login” button. This button is located at the bottom of the window.
- With this, the Kaspersky Sign In procedure completes successfully.
In this way, you can log in to your Kaspersky account, by following the above-mentioned procedure closely.